Sunday, October 25, 2009

Packing Fun!

We're taking a little break from packing up the house to watch some of Final Destination 2 and chillax on the couch for a little while. I love that I can blog from my iPod now, so this post is kind of just for the heck of it. We've had a relaxing Sunday so far--pancakes for breakfast, Spanish cocoa for a snack, and miniature grilled cheeses for lunch. Yum!

Eric is packing up the bookshelf today while I finish wrapping Hanukkah and Christmas gifts, along with December and January birthday gifts. We only have three more thing to get before our shopping and wrapping is done, woo! Once I'm done with that, I'm going to be starting to pack up the kitchen and our dreser and summer clothes.

Snowflake has been a big help today, jumping in and out of boxes, sleeping on the books Eric was trying to pack, and being generally cute :). We love our little cats!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment