Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Eric's longest visit yet!

Eric just left a few hours ago from spending an entire week here! It was great--we hung out with each other and with our friends, celebrated my birthday, did some work around the condo, went to the beach, looked at two subdivisions for house hunting, and watched way too much law & order! It was so fun to have him actually living here, instead of just visiting for a few days. Now that he's gone, the house just feels empty :(

But he will be back in less than a week! Passover starts next Wednesday, so he'll be back sometime on Wednesday, since we're hosting a seder on Wednesday night.

So, some details about our week of fun:

My birthday was on Tuesday, so Tuesday night, Matt, Lan, Steph & Brandon came over and brought cake, yum!
Eric sent flowers too, which was awesome--they were gorgeous!

Then on Wednesday, Eric came to visit! My birthday present from him was this VERY cute dress that we picked out together:

Saturday night we went out for dinner with our friends, and although I was extremely disappointed in the restaurant, it was fun to celebrate with everyone!

Sunday morning, we woke up and I checked Saturday's mail (we were expecting a Netflix delivery!), and found the greatest letter of all time! I PASSED THE BAR!!!!!!!!!! Crazy--I'm still a little shocked and surprised. Oh, and North Carolina released the results over a week early--unheard of! I'm still waiting on my MPRE score to be able to get sworn in, but those results should be back this week or early next week.

Monday, we went to the beach for birthday-day-of-fun! We drove down to Wrightsville Beach, Fort Fisher, and Wilmington for the day, it was a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:

(Fishing Pier, Wrightsville Beach)

(At the Atlantic!)
(Eric in the Atlantic)
(Beach)
(Aren't we cute?)
(Fort Fisher)
(Fort Fisher)

(Historic Downtown Wilmington, after ice cream :) )

That pretty much sums up the week! Today I registered for the 2009 Marine Corps Marathon, which will be my 8th marathon. Should be fun! I also ordered the greatest toy ever--the Garmin 405! I can't wait to get it (2-4 business days now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment