Friday, February 20, 2009

How many times can two cats vomit in a day???

So far, we're at 9 times.  After the four yesterday.  All on white carpet, all orange in color.  Hope our landlord doesn't read this blog, because damn, Resolve sure doesn't work as well as it's supposed to.  I'm at the point that I just want to lock them in the (tiled) bathroom until they stop.  They didn't vomit at all the first 2.5 weeks that we've been here, and all of a sudden, barf city.  I can't wait for Eric to get here, I already told him I'm never cleaning up any more barf until I die after this week!

My run today didn't even help my foul mood.  Although it was a fair run, easier pace than my last, which helped.  Forgot my inhaler again, but don't know if it would have done much good since I was only out for 5k.  I wish I could just escape my life right now.  Run away, have the bar be over, have my final and the MPRE and my outline be taken/turned in, and just spend a few weeks at the beach.  That would help out pretty well, I think.  Oh, and having a great job to come back to would help too.  I miss being in the office with all of my work friends lately.  So even though I still work there, it's getting old not being in the office.  I'm sure it will be better once Eric moves up here for good, but right now it's not such a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment