Monday, February 9, 2009

Is SPRING here???!?

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and report that SPRING HAS COME!!!!!!!!  The 10-day has a few days of mid-50's with showers, but the bulk of the days are above 65 and SUNNY!!!

The past two days have been mid-70's and not a cloud in the sky.  I was afraid to get hopeful, just in case mother nature had a cold shock in store...but I'm hopeful now after seeing the forecast!  

I always hate winter, and living in the south for the past four years (and San Diego for 2 1/2 before that...) has allowed me to escape most of the winter, with the exception of COLD December/January each year.  But I always look forward to the day I know that the next 10 months will be warm!  

TODAY IS THAT DAY!!!!!  

Plus, there's a really pretty tree out front of our building that has started to bloom.  It's just confirmation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment