Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Poor, Poor, Burnt Tiger Tail

Well, poor, poor, burt Tiger Tail is an appropriate name for this...since our condo smells like burnt tail right now. Poor Tiger learned his lesson about swishing his tail too close to a candle today! He singed about 4" on the backside of his little tail :( At least I noticed when I did, I don't think he had noticed yet, poor guy!

Otherwise, the bar is 60% done. 12 essays done, 200 multiple choice to go tomorrow. Off to bed in a little bit so I can wake up early for a last look at the outlines. Eric is coming to visit on Friday for a long time! Yay! Here's hoping for at least a week, if not until the next weekend, that would be great! I'm so ready for him to be here full-time. Living alone is really boring and not much fun. (Don't get me wrong, I love the cat time, and the ability to study all day and entertain myself...but geez, I would love some company once in a while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment